- Run 3x per week ✓
- Total Mileage = 10 miles
- Avg 1350 calories/day X
- No, but surprisingly close. My average was 1450 calories per day. And that was with a visit from the future inlaws that included a few dinners out, a brewery tour, and a cidery tour.
- Weight = 134 lbs
- Tuesday 6/14 – 2 mile run [15:00 min/mi pace] – I didn’t have time in the morning, so I tried to run with the dog after work. It worked for ~0.5 miles…progress?
- Thursday 6/16 – 5K in 27:56 [9:00 min/mi pace] – It was hotter out this time, and my friend who I usually use as a pacer ran waaaay too fast (26:31), so this was pretty good for having to pace myself. At some point I REALLY need to stretch and PT. I’m a broken record. This is why I can’t have nice runs.
- Saturday 6/18 – Pre-Run Yoga + 5 miles [11:23 pace] – Hey, I finally stretched! Per usual, I found myself thinking, “Hey, I bet if I did this every day, I’d have way fewer injuries…hmmm.” Also, high five me on 5 miles – farthest distance in quite awhile.
- Run 3x
- PT 2x
- Yoga 3x – I’m not going to force myself to do an hour of yoga. BUT, I want to do it more regularly in smaller intervals. So, even 15 minute videos on 3 days would be great.
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Boot camp