Seriously no self control. I’m supposed to be saving money. For a wedding. And a honeymoon. Some very expensive shit is coming up the pipeline. And, what do I do? Spend $43 at Sephora because I got an email about a special.
But look at all the cool stuff I’m getting!
- SEPHORA Collection Mud Mask Mattifying AND Purifying (free sample) – They’re running a summer special of 5 free samples with every order, instead of the usual 3.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm (free sample) – The most famous product ever and I’ve never tried it. Travesty!
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape and Fill (free sample) – I think I like brow pencils over powder, but the Maybelline one I have now needs constant sharpening so I want to branch out.
- Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel (free sample) – IDK, whatevs, it’s free.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo (free sample) – Shampoo is expensive. Bumble & Bumble is expensive. I like getting expensive shit for free, although I might hate this.
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment (100 points) – I have like 4 primers, but NONE are anti-acne. Obvs I needed this.
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer (100 points) – This, I actually need. Currently I’ve been using tinted moisturizer and lubriderm on my face. It will be happy to have something meant for it again.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29) – Something I actually had to buy to get them to ship me all the free shit above. I’ve been eyeing this ever since I bought the green color corrector because it will blend over that nicely. Hopefully, the color is right. If so, skinID really works!
- SEPHORA Collection Eye Pencil To Go ($6) – I needed exactly $6 to get me to $35, which gets me the next three products. I also don’t have a purple eyeliner, so…
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (free with 3FORVIB) – Free w/VIB membership and $35 purchase. I love Fresh products, so this special is what prompted this entire purchase.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF15 (free with 3FORVIB)
- Fresh Sugar Face Polish (free with 3FORVIB)
Between this order and my Ipsy and Play! by Sephora, I’m going to have SO MUCH SHIT to review. It makes me fucking giddy inside. Ahhahaha.