- |★★★☆☆| Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara ($25) – This is a thick, black XXXX MASCARA (what did you think I was going to say??). A little on the sticky side (god the jokes just don’t stop), but the lashes stay separated. Pictured here with the banana powder and eyeliner:
- |★★☆☆☆| Bella Pierre Banana Setting Powder ($35) – I first heard about this when I read about Kim Kardashian and “sandbagging” and wrote about it HERE. Article: Why You Should Add Banana Powder to Your Makeup Bag. Honestly, I don’t totally get it…yet. I need to use it a few more times, I guess. I have a couple different translucent powders and they seem to do a better job of setting and soaking up oil. So, uhh, s’okay.
- |★★★★★| Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in No Filter ($15) – LOVE this slightly purple-hued beige polish. There it is with only ONE coat and already almost full coverage.
- |★★★☆☆| ML Cosmetics Felt Tip Eyeliner in Emerald Isle ($13) – Beautiful color with staying power. I don’t love the felt tip. It is very fine, so there’s no room for error.
- |★★★☆☆| Nunzio Saviano Anti Frizz Sheets ($18) – I didn’t know such a product existed. I don’t think it does a ton for frizz, but it makes my hair super shiny and smells like delicious coconut.