- SEPHORA Collection Mud Mask Mattifying AND Purifying ($20)– |★★★☆☆| – Your typical mud mask. Nothing to write home about (even though that is literally what I’m doing).
- Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel ($68) – |★★☆☆☆| Does not absorb quickly, but a little goes a long way. I really don’t like ‘gel’ moisturizers.
- Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer ($28)– |★★★★☆| Light moisturizer. Absorbs quickly. Smells like oranges…which I hate.
- Murad Oil Control Mattifyer ($40) – |★★★★☆| I just realized that I never put this in my original order. They must have run out of the Benefit Eyebrow Pencil and replaced it. This stuff is pretty cool. It’s way too thick – feels like sunscreen – but my skin felt AMAZING after applying and it it definitely “mattifies”. I don’t know that I would buy it because it’s so thick – I’d use up the bottle in no time.
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam shampoo and conditioner ($25 and $27) – |☆☆☆☆☆| I really didn’t like this at all. It promises clean hair, soft to touch, a good base for beachy styles. What it actually gave me was legit beach hair. The kind that feels like straw, you can’t run your fingers through it, and it requires 2 deep conditioning treatments to get back to normal.