- Run 3x per week ✓
- Total Mileage = 13.7 miles
- Yoga 2x X
- PT 2x ✓
- Arm Sculpting Challenge ✓
- Avg 1350 calories/day X
- 1455 calories/day
- Monday 7/18 – PT + Arm Sculpting Challenge
- Tuesday 7/19 – Arm Sculpting Challenge + 3 Mile Run [11:45 pace] – This run was my first attempt at actually planning a pace. My only plan was to go slow, at least 10+ and I certainly accomplished that. On Thursday I’m going to try “race pace” and get sub 9. We’ll see how that goes!
- Wednesday 7/20 – Yoga + Wedding Dress Workout – That workout is no joke.
- Thursday 7/21 – 2 mile run [9:00 pace] – Almost sub-9. My first mile was 8:35! And then I walked because I was exhausted. I have no internal pacing. My fastest 5K was an average 8:53 pace with a range of 8:47 to 9:19. This 2 mile run had a range of an entire minute. Ugh.
- Friday 7/22 – Arm Sculpting Challenge + PT
- Saturday 7/23 – Helped friends move…that counts, right?
- Sunday 7/24 – 8.5 mile run [12:13 pace] – I flat out did not finish the Arm Sculpting Challenge. They’re not super sculpted. One more day isn’t going to magically work. I need to make a concerted effor to get in baller shape…69 days til the wedding!!
- Run 3x
- PT 2x
- Workout 2x
- Yoga 2x – I’m switching back to Bad Yogi. This Sarah Beth was good, but required a bolster and a strap, and I’m just not willing to buy more things.
- Average 1350 calories/day