I was not motivated this week…at all. I didn’t even do anything this weekend, yet still skipped my long run. I also ate like crazy. Of course there are excuses for all of this – turnover and goodbye parties at work, wedding mama drama, etc. But, I should funnel that negative energy into exercise. Should, being the operative word.
- Run 3x X
- Mileage = 5.1 miles
- PT 2x ✓
- Workout 3x ✓
- Yoga 2x X
- Average 1350 calories/day X
- 1603 calories
- Monday 8/22 – PT + Banish Back Fat x2
- Tuesday 8/23 – 3.2 mile run @ 9:58 pace – Good lord my legs are sore from 9 miles on Sunday. And it’s dark out in the morning again. So no one could see how well I unintentionally matched my shirt and pants to my sneakers. Ha!
- Wednesday 8/24 – Recovery Yoga
- Thursday 8/25 – PT
- Friday 8/26 – 1.9 mile run @ 10:16 pace + a variety of push ups – Lord, my calves hurt.
- Saturday 8/27 – Standing Abs and Arm Sculpting Challenge (2 sets of 10)
This week I’m going to run more, workout less, and institute yoga Sundays. I’ve been trying to do yoga periodically throughout the week, but it feels like an add-on that I frequently do not add on. So, I’ll try doing one day of a thorough yoga class. After this week, I’m going to sign up for 2 boot camp classes per week until the wedding (which is in 5 weeks!!! ahhhh)
- Run 4x
- PT 2x
- Workout 2x
- Yoga 1x
- Average 1350 calories/day