You’ll notice this spans a couple weeks, but doesn’t have much on it…that’s because I got married! And went on a 2 week honeymoon!! Which were both way more important than exercising and eating healthy.
- I had a goal to run once, but I’m letting my tendons rest.
- PT 5x ✓
- Workout 2x ✓
- Yoga 1x ✓
- Average 1350 calories/day X
- Monday 9/26 – Banish Back Fat
- Tuesday 9/27 – Toned Arms+ PT
- Wednesday 9/28 – PT – Still having some tendon pain when I walk in certain shoes, but in heels it’s fine, which works well for the wedding. Haha.
- Thursday 9/29 – PT – Ummm holy shit … 2 days to my wedding. I don’t even know if the rest of this post will get finished. It’s pretty safe to day I didn’t do any exercise except dancing and…. 😉 for the rest of the week.****10/1 – 3 hours of non-stop dancing!
- Thursday 10/6 – 2.4 miles @ 13:00 pace – My one run in the Canary Islands. Something is better than nothing!****10/8 – Riding camels! (okay, totally not exercise)
****10/10 – WATER PARK!…that’s like, a lot of walking
- Friday 10/7 – PT
- Wednesday 10/12 – 3.7 miles @ 10:49 pace – These numbers are total estimates because the distance button was broken on the one treadmill at our hotel in Brussels (I know, #firstworldproblems). All I really know is that I ran for 40 minutes, mostly between 9-10 km/hr, with some walk breaks.****10/13 – 2 hour walking tour of Brussels
****10/16 – Lots of walking around Bruges
****10/16 – Dancing and walkign to 6 different pubs in Amsterdam
…start training for that half marathon in 24 days…