Hey strangers!! I took quite an unplanned break from blogging. After all of the planning for the wedding, applying to jobs, working out and counting calories… After all of that,* I just needed a break. I think I’m going to continue the break, except for tracking workouts. I have found that it’s the best way to hold myself accountable for running and to figure out my progress and reference past workouts, which is valuable. Whenever I have the time and inclination to write something else, I will, but the only consistent posts will be Sunday Runday.
CATCHING UP ON 3 WEEKS OF WORKOUTS…SINCE THE BEST HALF MARATHON [for me] EVER!
- Running: 1.7 times per week, 3.3 miles each
- Physical Therapy: 1.3 times per week
- Wednesday 11/16 – Yoga
- Monday 11/21 – Deck of Cards Work Out
- Wednesday 11/23 – 3.3 miles @ 11:20 min/mile
- Saturday 11/26 – 6 miles @ 11:45 min/mile
- Monday 11/28 – 3.2 miles @ 11:27 min/mile + PT
- Tuesday 11/29 – PT
- Thursday 12/1 – 2 miles @ 11:48 min/miles
- Friday 12/2 – 2 miles @ 12 min/mile
- Saturday 12/3 – Kickboxing + PT
- Sunday 12/4 – PT
- Run 3x per week
- PT 5x per week
*and I’ve been spending more time on politics/activism because I’m convinced we’re going to hell in a handbasket, but that’s a conversation for another outlet.