I’ve had a lingering sore throat and cough that’s been keeping me up. Lack of sleep + coughing = less running. I have no excuse for the lack of PT, though…
- JANUARY RESOLUTION: Drink 3 bottles of water per day ✓
- Or at least 64 oz…I had to add this caveat because I bought a new, huge 32 oz. water bottle and 3 of those is a little excessive.
- Run 3x X
- Total Mileage = 2.2 miles
- PT 7x X
- Monday 1/2 – PT
- Tuesday 1/3 – 2.2 mi @ 10:48 – I did not realize that I’d gone well over a week without running..umm, marathon, here I come? HAH …and I also failed my PT goal pretty early in the week. Oops.
- Saturday 1/7 – PT + Buzzfeed Workout – I did 10 Renegade Rows, 40 Flutter Kicks, 20 Squat Presses, 10 WalkOuts.
I did start mapping out marathon training. It starts in mid-April with the first long run being 7 or 8 miles, no biggie (<–coming from someone who’s ran 7 miles in 2 full weeks lolololol), so that should be fun. I’m going to sign up later this month (once I get another paycheck). Now, onto my goals for next week. Finally getting back into a pattern.
- JANUARY RESOLUTION: Drink 3 bottles of water per day
- Run 3x: Target total = 12 miles
- PT 7x