A very light week of running for me and almost NO physical therapy. My ankles/tendons are getting sore on short runs and marathon training starts in 2 weeks. I need to buckle down on PT and stretching this week and get in some miles.
- Run 3x X
- 5.1 miles total
- PT 4x X
- APRIL RESOLUTION: Go to bed by 9:30pm on weeknights X
- 2 out of 5
- I was traveling Monday through Thursday night. With work dinners starting at 6pm each night, it was virtually impossible to go to bed by 9:30, unless I was going to be an antisocial hermit.
- Monday 4/3 – Yoga – This was one of the best ‘yoga for runners’ videos I’ve done. It’s short (25 minutes), but stretches enough to make a difference and moves quickly enough to not get bored. I did this in my hotel room after a day on a train and it was much needed. Plus I was really proud of myself for doing something.
- Tuesday 4/4 – 2 mi @ 12:30 min/mi
- Wednesday 4/5 – 3.1 mi @ 12:32 min/mi – Treadmills are boring and slow and I hate them.
- Saturday 4/8 – PT
- APRIL RESOLUTIONS: Go to bed by 9:30PM every night
- Run 3x with a long run of 8 miles
- PT 4x