- |★★★☆☆| nth Degree Smoothing Moroccan Argan Oil ($14) – Okay. I mean, I don’t know what it’s really supposed to do. Currently all it does is make my hair static-y. I assume, over time, my hair should feel healthier, so I give it stars for promises.
- |★☆☆☆☆| Star Looks Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold ($???) – Pretty color, but goes on cakey and clumpy and does not play well with other products. Also, their website sucks and I couldn’t find anything like this. Here’s what it looked like by lunch time…all splotchy:
- |★★☆☆☆| Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence Lip Creme in Wonder ($24) – It’s a nice color, but a little bright. And the formula is drying and not on my lips within a few hours.
- |★★★☆☆| Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes Enhancing Eyeliner ($18) – This is kinda cool. You apply to your waterline and it makes your eyes look bigger. It’s a very made-up, doll type of look, which isn’t my usual style, but I’m glad I get to try it.
- |★★★☆☆| Pur~Lisse Beauty Masks ($8) – The actual mask was good – left my skin feeling renewed and refreshed (which, I believe, is what it says on the package). However, I HATE these sheet masks. They don’t stay on well or fit your face correctly, and you look like you’re wearing a Hannibal Lector mask.
Overall, the bag is cute, but I already threw out the eyeshadow, I’ll the give lipstick a second try, and will only use the eyeliner sparingly.