I just realized that I never did a December Fitness Roundup (I know, you’re all waiting with bated breath).
- Total Distance = 4.36 miles [November = 6.21, October = 50.63]
- Average Daily Steps = 8,887 [November = 9,388, October = 13,107]
- Weight = 136 lbs [November = 132.2, October = 133.4]
- Goals: Run 3-4 times per week and complete the December HIIT Challenge — I definitely didn’t run, but I did complete the challenge (minus 1 day).
- Total Distance = 20.29 miles [December = 4.36, November = 6.21]
- Average Daily Steps = 9,508 [December = 8887, November = 9388]
- Weight = 137 lbs [December = 136, November = 132]
- Goals = Make small changes towards getting in shape. I know that’s vague, but I think I’m accomplishing it. I’m strength training and running more, and starting to (slowly, but surely) make better food decisions.
- Get my eating under control. For the month of February my focus is tracking my calories during the work week and trying to get them under 1350 per day. I’ll tackle the weekends next month.
- Run and work out consistently. I’m getting much better at this. I’ve been running twice a week and going to one class per week. This month, I’d like to run more and continue the classes.